Wednesday, May 21, 2008

...

Aloha people. It’s been so long that I had a tough time remembering my own blog user/password. Finally I had to reset and got myself a new login hehehe. Mymymymym.. Anyways, how are u doing bloggie? It's been tough for me finding time to update this but somehow I managed. A little update on life should be sufficient.

Work
Still at the same place since 2+ years ago. Everyday I imagine my self handing over my exit interview form but still, I celebrated those who are lucky enough getting married/changing jobs/quit working once a fortnight. Our latest lucky colleague was Nazira – Good luck to you girl!!

Top management experiences a few changes here and there, with the US economy currently in its worst condition, I just can only pray and hope that those top guys in management could do something that could smoothen the impact on this company.

Environment
Selangor, Perak and Kedah changed hands. Changes is good and healthy once in a decade or so and I am expecting the new government would somehow take plight on the nations interest and do something about the sky rocketing basic necessity stuff such as fuel, food and etc.

Family
I love my Nadzuha and ‘aaliah so much that I feel that I can’t live a day without those two precious. Currently my wife is 5+ months pregnant with our 2nd son and we can’t wait for his arrival. DD started working @DRB hicom and MM’s business kept growing strong and strong by the day. Ayah and mak kept busy with house related chores, my inlaws with serious mountain biking and busy making kuih-muih for customers.

Our ‘Aaliah just passed the 1 year old mark and she has grown up from crawling, baby small steps, walking and now currently running short busts of distance when ever we gave her a scare heheheh. She’s trying hard to convey messages in her own baby language but its definitely worth it hearing every pctpcptpcptpcp hehehehe… ‘Aaliah, we love you so much!!! Anyways, all of her growth can be viewed at our fotopage or at http://vodoo2k.fotopages.com

Friends
This years gonna be a long busy year! A lot of my closest friends are either getting engaged or tying the knot sometime from now to the end of this 2008. Here are a few, Stone-Fiza – this coming May-June, Popo – TBC, - Affy-Todd this August, -Keng-Ariana – August, Gbum got engaged, Anisa Flex this June and a whole lots more. I hope you guys can leave me a msg or notification on those who’d I’d missed.

Diet
It’s fast becoming a loosing battle. Damn you diet. Damn. Its like a very serious roller coaster ride.

So there it is. Feel free to drop by OUR fotopages as I make an effort to update every weekly heheh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can i buy phentermine online buy phentermine adipex online - buy phentermine online cheap with no prescription