Friday, August 19, 2011

Wow, a very long overdue post.

Salam to al fellow friends. It's been close to 2 years since my last entry and today i decided to write once more. May it be daily ramblings, experiences i gained, suka-duka kehidupan or etc, i'm gonna express it all in words. Its good for my vocab and english literature skills anyways so here it goes.

Yesterday was a bad day for me.
All the hopes. All the positiveness. All the will. All flushed down the drain. It's not my time. It's not my rezeki. The only issues i have is the fact that only one man could make my entire life miserable. I hope he's happy. I hope to greet him in the afterlife. Being somebody "here" does not make you god. I believe in karma. What goes around comes around. Today i need to rest and recompose my self. 

Family is all that matters now and yes, working here gives me plenty of time with them. Punch card machine, you can expect me 5.30pm everyday haha.. Until the next soonest post, adios!!

My Life




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy generic phentermine buy phentermine online+uk shipping - phentermine mg dosage