Monday, January 31, 2005

Bad Luck

Ishishish...last weekend was hell laaa,... dahler sabtu lepas the whole day i sat for that ptd exam yg tak confirm dapat ker tak.. pastu kat kat putrajaya plak tuh.. umah sremban so u all pikir laa..cam gi keje gak laaa. Pnat, pnat.. smalam.. skit laie nak gerak kl balik umah gasing,,bang!!! kete kene langgar plak.. waaaaa mmg aaaa minggu nih super sakit ati laaa.. takleh tgk org senang... Mmmg laa semuer kejadian tuh ader rahmatnyer but give me a break laa. Now got to travel from home with my dad.. cant play tennis, cant go to gym summore ..bout my car, luckily its not my fault so that chinese dude agreed on paying for the laaaa tgk ayat english pun den dah luper!!!! kerosakan in english aper aaa????. Sent my car to the workshop today and the tow key after 30 minutes of examining the car arrives to a rm 1k estimmate. The only thing i am happy is the fact i dunt have to pay nadda!!! heheheh...(still sedih laa kete kene langgar).

Then comes the fav day isnin.... seriously man, i was super busy 2day, never in my shortworking carrier i sat in front of my pc from 9am to 5.30 straight!! then sambung bawak balikumah.deadline after CNY.. 3 Years of work cramped into this just 2 weeks huhuhu.. Pergh..atfirst mmg frust but my team was fabulous laaa.., they didnt really bitched about it, just crank the radio to the max and the continuous supply of coffee from our trusty tea lady did really help alot ,ehehehe.Lets pray there would be another bonus after this heheeh.. And i wish u all who are happily working in wilayah persekutuan including my father a very happy cuti hahahahah.. i had fun last tuesday hehehehe... so stone njoy k. Emm nak tulis aper lagi aaa?? okler pnat laaaa, nak tido k n....

No comments: