Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My PSP and the RM2 Toilet story heheh

Yey!! After 2 weeks it finaly arrived!!. My new little gadget, the Sony PSP had arrived from Japan. I would like to thanks the ppl involved hehehe (u know who u are k...). Still i cant believe it. The last 2 weeks was hell for me. It was a ever lasting waiting game. Now its in my grasp hehe. Cant wait to discover what it can really do. Huuhuhu. And for those ppl intersted to get ur hand in one, feel free to msg me k... i c what i can do huhuhu...


Huhuhuh my PSP!!

Okler, enough bout the PSP.Yesterday i went to KLCC wit Stone to get some stuff from Sony Style. The funny thing is that, for the first time in my life, i've found out that some of the toilet there was charging RM2 per entry. Mymymy... at first i was sceptical when Stone told me but in sheer luck the first toilet we went for was the RM2 heheheh. I was speechles laa.And i took Pic as evidence hahahah njoy...


i seriously thought stone was joking untill hehehe


that man jer pakai bow tie dah rm1


Biase jer for a rm2 toilet


okler the layout plus 50 cents laaa


me n stone njoying our rm2


okler our rm2 toilet were justified by this dude


No comments: