Wednesday, April 27, 2005

OKU

My first ever sport related injury hohoho. Thats what my friends calls it... sport related injury heeehehe. Never thought that it would be this serious. Till now im kinda wondering how it happened. Shit, how can i break my left hand when im using my right hand laaa? Puas pikir .. sakit wei!!! Serious. I was trying to hit the tennis ball as hard as i can when i took the wrong step n seconds after that i felt incredible pain on my left hand. I would like to thank u guys outhere for helping me (Mandorm, popo, shapeng... thanks). Rushed to UH n the pain slowly subsized. Atfirst i thought it was like something minor cam sala urat ker some bone dislocated ker.. but after taking my xray, the doc said i suffered broken bone. wuhuuu... my first time ever wei hahaha..

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
thumbs up

My doc gave me 3 week mc n i was plastered heheh... a first too. Suddenly i realized that im gonna have to leave my typical live for 3 weeks! This sad n down feeling suddenly came n i was like demn depressed n terribly sad that im gonna miss the karaoke session this friday that the gasingers had planned earlier.. waaaa sedih sial. it was supposed to cure my latelty sad n depressed kinda state. thinking bout it makes me more loomy laa waaa. not only that, im gonna leave my life in kl for 3 weeks! all the future movies, the night spots, midvalley, etc all for 3 demn weeks. shit.. im gonna die of boredom.

not only that wei, i'm gonna have to stop my exercise program for awhile. huuhu, no running, gym n tennis for 3 weeks?? naahh, i'll definitely find a way to compensate on that. mayb ill start dieting kot. dunt want all ive done up till this point go to waste.. sedih lagi huhuhu, ntah laa.. everything happens for a reason n i honestly believe that there is some hikmah brhind every kejadian. its just time will tell. so im just waiting n hopping for the best.

anyways, i would like to thank for all who have sms n called wished for my speedy recovery, thanks a lot !!! i really appreciated it. Anyways i know my HR Dept will definitely love me more after this incident heheheheh.

p/s: aku kagum siut with my one hand typing ability!!! u should try it hehehe.

No comments: