Friday, April 15, 2005

Presentation beb...

Yuhuu!! Already passed my final presentation for my company naik pangkat course hohoo!! Best wei, the mixed feeling I had to endure waiting patiently b4 finally its our turn to present our 1 month project. It was exhausting...My final thesis presentation pun tak camnih wei.. Anyhow, we did present with flying colors n one of our management said “Your team’s presentation was one of the best and the most interactive among these groups” yuhuuu!! I leapt in enjoyment hahahaah. Now we all got to seat the final test this 29th April and kalu takder aral melintang, we all gonna passed with flying colors plak hehehe. Perghh syukur dah abis hehe…Anyhow, just wanna wish u all a very happy weekend... Will update my weight count when i arrive in Sremban k.. huhu...

No comments: