Sunday, January 29, 2006

Malaysian CSI heheheh

Dudes!! I got to see Malaysian CSI Team in action beb! Shit, it’s rather sad and unfortunate news for me but at least I could see them in action. Just a reminder for u guys who are leaving for a looong cny holiday trip! Don’t forget to notify ur neighbors or the authorities if u are on a real loooong vacation! My Seremban home just got robbed a few days back. Shit to think of it, my family was there like on the 25th Jan ago and they broke in at 27th January.. Seriously sedih. Laptops, cameras, my dads pen collection, my mums spec collection and definitely a long list were among the thing they ran away with…

Its sheer luck actually. We were suppose on our way to melaka yesterday but the hectic traffic cut short our journey. We went straight back to Seremban where…. “I CAN JUST HEAR THE CSI THEME on the background.. Who are you tut tut tut…”? I can’t believe my eyes! Fuck. Our back doors gone! Babi laa… what the hell, all of carut2 that came into mind just spluttered out.

Entered the house just to see the house in a freakin mess. Checked our parents room, the door got smashed, drawers lying around with a huge mess left by the intruder. Called 999 and lodge a police complaint. Waited and waited and then a parole car arrived. I was hoping they would somehow tie the “do not cross” line hehehe but to no avail. Hoped that they would silence us and “ sshhh… take out their magnum and ordered us to be quiet just to be sure the intruders are not around hehehe.

Yeah right, sebab2. Like ordinary men they just entered the premises and looked at the scene of the crime. Took our statements, filed an official police report and were asked to wait for the investigating team to come.. “Yes, the real CSI heheheh (dlm hatilaaa)”. So we waited and waited. Lame sial tunggu. Kimex giler. They don’t come ASAP. We waited and carefully navigated inside our house - takut destroy evidence.. We talked shit and make jokes about the day. Lame duh tunggu. At one point, my dad just asked us to get ready to go back to Kelana Jaya when they called. Finaly, after 4 hours of waiting.. they came.

Pergh, bawak jump suit CSI tuh hehehe, dgn evidence collecting kit hehehe. Followed the dude around the house armed with their 8megapix slr camera there are surely coooool heheheheh. Anyways, after minutes of swabbing the area for evidence, they finaly found 2 to 3 usable fingerprints to work on. Huh, though not even close to their Las Vegas heheh counterpart, seeing them in action pun is enough. Anyways, its been a thrilling and exhausting Saturday I tell u. I just pray and hope to god that them culprit would be capture asap and as a friendly reminder, please notify your authority if met any suspicious dudes wondering your neighborhood. Seriously they most probably are scouting the area for fresh target. And one thing, I just want to wish all my Chinese fren a very happy gong xi fa cai and do come back in one piece hehehe.. chaloo..
P/s: gonna post them CSI in action anytime soon..

No comments: