Thursday, January 12, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha everyone....

Huh, I feel damn miserable, not because yesterday we celebrated raya haji but the fact that today is the day my dearest Siti will embark on her exciting journey of becoming a student, a sbp student heheheheh. To make thing worst, I wont be able to send her for her registration day because of WORK. Shit, sometimes I wished that I were still studying or was in my previous company where things tend to bend into my way.

Sedih sial, serius. I was hoping to send my lil sis to her registration day so bad as both of my parents right now are in the holly land of mecca performing their haji. Waaaaaaaa kesian duh my lil sis. Pray to god that somehow my lil sis would be okay and nad's presence there would somehow ease the transition phase. Right now they are preparing for the trip to Johore and seriously I feel BOSAN, no correction... am BOSAN. Sabar jer laa..

Anyways, last night outing to Swensen's with my family was great! Shit, we practicaly ordered the whole menu. Hahahaha klaka siul, we ate till our stomach were full, ordered all the desert known to mankind hahahahah. Siti, if ur reading this, I just want to tell u how much I love u and proud of u for scoring 5A's in ur UPSR. Bangga siut heheh, keep up the good work and pray to god that will achieve all u want in life, amin.

But still I'm feeling like shit.

Sorry Siti for not being able to send u to ur new school. Sorry for being a a jerk all this time. Goodluck on your new journey. Goodluck!!!

No comments: