Sunday, October 17, 2004

Die rat! Die! hehehe

Pergggh, what an exhausting day. Talk about house cleaning day hihihi, my dad suddenly got the urge to clean our super messy rat infested store room 2day. Shit, all day i've been mopping, swapping rat dropping till my tekak (how do u spell?) now got this weird dry feeling...burnt all the old stuff my dad and me pull out from the store room and salvaged most of the antique's found. Finaly founded my old MASK lunchbox that had been missing for years heheheh, really missed that one. Dang, it seriouly felt like tomorrow's raye - all my family were busy doing their part. My mom cleaned and re-organize our kitchen, my bro cleaned his room- u should see the mess acumulated all these years. It was long ago since our family get together cleaning our humble loft. It was a satisfying and a very enjoyable day i must say. Kinda missed the time when our "rat" suddenly jumped out and shock my lil sis heheh. and fyi i killed 4-5 rats in the cleaning process heheh. Feels good discussing rather simple rat disposable tactics with my dad heheh shit feels even good got to kill those vermin. But hours of hard labour just resulted in the super clean and livable condition of our store room. There's like 6000 square foot of untouched mess left and dude, its like the 3rd day of pose and we got the whole time in the world to tackle these 6000 sqft of rubbish right? I hope so laa. Stay tuned heheheh. Btw, these chores kinda strengthen our bond as a family and i dunt care if we got to plough through tons of rubbish, get injured in the process, as long if we can maintain our strong relationship as a family, im a good to go anytime heheh.

No comments: