Thursday, June 09, 2005

Its been long since i wrote bout my diet and cardio program. It was supposed to b the main topic for this blog heheh but the latest happenings and shit in my current life got me somehow distracted heheh. Ok, where should i start.. emm my latest weight count (sorry, didnt have the time to take a pic!!) taken last monday was 86.7kg.. Heheh just 6.7kg shy of 80kg hahahah. My target to reach 80kg this or b4 August is likely to become reality. I cant wait heheh. My waist had shrunken from a size 52 to a size 36. Getting tired to hear my mother rants on how i should wait b4 spending anymore money on my clothes n pants.. hehehe. I'll definately wait this time.. seriously.

Speaking bout my cardio prog pulak, I started to jog when i hit 100kg up till now. Since then, ive been improving my pace and time taken to run around um (heheh my official benchmark) which is 2.5+km. For the time being, my personal record is 13 minutes and hoping to trim that to 10 heheh. I remembered the first time i ran, i couldnt last for 5 min b4 having to catch some fresh air heheheh. Now, i can run like 40minutes to an hour straight non- stop depending on my mood heheheh. Its all in the mood. Plus with my new mp3 player, its getting better and better by the day hehehe. Ohh, and finaly after months of waiting, my fav gym, um gym (tuh jer gym yg aku go sbenarnyer heheh) have finaly fixed one of their treadmill and definately helps me to improve my cardio training. Now i can run 11 laps or 4 km in 30 minutes everyday... Syukur beb. I sumehow feel that my heart is stronger and my overal health improved. Its all worth it, every single sweat, time and money i poured into this program.

Now i have a new objective heheh. I want to learn how to swim!! Its the best cardio exercise one could get. Ive been waiting long for any class that might be offered in um and also asked around ppl with no luck. Um swimming pool will be fully operational this July and i am hoping that there would be classes for me to join. So thats it. The current update to my diet n cardio program heheh. I'll keep my self posted from time to time until i finaly reach my ultimate goal, 70kg heheh, insyallah....

No comments: