Sunday, June 12, 2005

Marsha, I love u........

Demn!!!... it was love at first sight!!! Sorry guys, but I cant hold it laaa hehehe.. she's gorgeous!!! I was like "waaaaaaaaaa" and moved closer to the tv just to see her more clearer (the 43" tv tak cukup tuh.. serious, kene tgk super dekat). Marsha, oohh ur a goddes, dah laaa lagu sedap giler!!! plus her sexy body language and her juliana banos stare... perghhhhhhhhh (ehem ehem).

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Ohh Marsha.....

fyi, its my first time i laid my eyes on her. Didnt even notice that she was 1 of the 2 participant (other than mawi) that af decided masukkan balik laaaa (susah giler nak buat ayat!! heheh). So i wuldnt know laa her characteristics... for now, what i know is that she is !@#$%^&* gorgeous, she can really sing and she's num1 on my af list (macam laa aku ader list lain heheh). So Marsha, u got urself one crazy supporter as for now.Now I'm officialy hooked to akademi fantasia when i sent like 20 votes for her last night.. sesh, and Marsha, if u happen to visit or aper2ker, all i want to say is that I LOVE U and i sincerely hope that we might stumble upon each other in the future...hehehe

No comments: