Thursday, August 26, 2004

After 4 years........finaly,

Another lovely thursday morning...huhu nothing beats thursday morning (yeah...fridays is the best), plus with all my bosses took their leave im like yeaaahoooo!!!! free at last hiihi...yesterday was a very different day for me cause for the first time in about 4 years i finaly step into UM gym and actualy did some cardio exercise haahahah...first i was sceptical and was a lil bit terrified bout what others would c and think of me but after the first bicycle session those nasty and negative feeling just went away...i would really like to thank Kuril and Mandorm for giving me the lil courage and also accompanied me (hihi i know kuril would go even if i dont...) for my first gym session for years hihihi....but the funny thing is, i was like a total stranger inside the gym..hihi just blurr and didnt know how to operate those gym machines... luckly for me, some nice girl teached and showed me the correct way to operate the bicycle exercise machine and did 5km on it..hahahaha.

Its really a relevation for me... for the first time in months, i actualy feel healthy hihi,now i must set a realy long target for my self. I'm trying to get my correct bmi (stand for body mass index), fyi bmi = weight/[height]*[height]) and 20 - 25 would be considered ideal and suitable for my age and ehem ehem me... after fidling with my calculator, i realize that to achieve my suitable bmi of 25, i must loose like 70 kg hahahahah...and that's like trying to pull some one average out from me...damn, but what the hell, it is a real long plan but with proper planning and most important, support from my friends and family, i think that figure is not impossible to achieve....heheheh like the old malay saying, hendak seribu daya, taknak serbu dalih.....

so bloggers outhere with other succesful weight reduction programs, i hope u all can share ur knowledge and experience so that we all can benefit from it...im sick and tired of being me....now dreaming what would i look like when my bmi reaches 25 hihihi...for now, the struggle's is on

1 comment:

The Narrator said...

cayaler kuman...u can do it bebeh. kalo aku shed 70 kilos cam ko...aku takkan tinggal apa2 di bumi ni..hehehe..just kidding man...keep it up!! jangan hangat hangat taik ko yang busuk tu dah laa..hahaha