Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Introducing......

hahaha...now i have a new blogpage and its super easy compared to my last blog page provider hihi....but also creates new problem, with my prev blog, all the template for recent visitors, chatter box r given but now im finding ways or codes to put them in my blog page...stone, any ideas?? its damn hard aa to contact u during working hours....just login ym boleh tak??? no harm done maa....just invisible can also...perghh...hihih thats what an employee of the months award can do to someone hihihihi...
enough with these b/s!! why do someone blog?? huhu, for me its a way to express myself and also the thing that happens around me...it also one way for me to practice my written english and somehow hoping for ppl outhere to pinpoint my mistakes hihii, (just like in a British Council class huhu)and fyi for all bloggers out there ,im from Malaysia, from a place they call Seremban about 60km or 35 miles from Kuala Lumpur, the Capital city of Malaysia...hihi just promoting my country to the world makes me somehow patriotic hihih...its the 25 August today and Malaysia will celebrate our 47th independece day on the 31st August and im still finding ways to express my gratitude to our fore fathers that has been strugling and fighting for Malaysia's independence...its realy a blessing to live in a harmony and peacefull country like Malaysia....seriously...ok ppl, got work to do, will update regurlarly from now on.....adios, chiow, bye..

p/s: any comment and ideas on how to spice up my blog page are truly welcomed....

1 comment:

Kuman said...

har har har,....