Saturday, August 28, 2004

IFBYUBICD Quest...wanna Know the meaning, send me a msg hihih

Captain's log-Friday,27th August 2004,7pm - did 11km more on the bicycle hihihi....met some new friends, took a closer loser on all the gym's equipment and the ppl using them...all of them struggling to achieve their dream body figure..huhu as for me, i'm doing this just to be healthy, recently one of my chinese friends died of a heart attack and he was only 24...like me, sad..the whole world was waiting for him but had to cut short (the booze and ciggaretes didnt help either...)and trust me i dont want to be like him...I also met with Pak Sim yesterday at the tennis court and i got to say this...u rock man hahahahah, singlet only??? huhu super body ko, how do u do it? i thought....i invited him for a drink after tennis and boy what a relief..he did have some good advice for a beginner like me.....laaa darn it emmm gtg, home chores to do =) see ya..


No comments: