Monday, August 30, 2004

A Simple Plan....

Arrived late at the office, damn its 9 am already, huhuuh i guest watching the Athens 2004 closing ceremony was the culprit, sadly my eyes was only able to keep up to the part which some old dude was singing and there were symbolic crop shaped like a crest nnn nadaaaaa...... fell asleep, waking up only to realize that it was 8 am...

The funny thing is this Monday is not like any other typical Monday....its the first time that i'm looking frwd to go to work,(usualy i get depressed and maybe some carut² 8 ~ 10 hours b4 Monday days finaly starts) and i think all of this joyfull emotions comes from the fact that tomorrow's a public holiday and most of my boss took their leave today hahahah...Currently, im roughly laying out the plans for today .... emmm and it all comes to this:

12pm - Excuse myself and drive back to gasing, fetch Mandorm and my Maybank Passbook, go to emmm Maybank Midvalley and make me a new atm card (dunt know where i losit...damn!!!).

1~2pm - Lunch...dunt know where....maybe Little Penang, MidV??

2pm - Go pay my CC at Citybank Ampang

3pm - Pay my car's Loan at Am Finance (emmm or izzit my bro's??)

4pm ~ - Dont know yet.....

emm that basicly the plan... i just hope mandorm is still available, ..okler guys..will update soon, got work aaaaa damn,,,(it was supposed a quiet and peacefull day!!!), c u when i c u.....chiow

No comments: