Saturday, October 08, 2005

-Busy-

Its 6 am and decided to blog while waiting for Subuh with both of my parents. Yesterday I learnt something new. Maybe learning is not the right word. Just experienced would be appropriate. Although painful, it really made me clearly see a part of my life which I haven’t experienced before.

The somehow simple and cruel reality of life. It really opened my eyes. Life’s not that rosy after all. Blessed to Allah for revealing the truth somehow early in my life Amin. Now I know which part of me that I am truly weak both spiritually and mentally and I would now create a plan to make better of my life.

Enough of ramblings.. It’s the 4rth day of Ramadhan. How time flies. Now I notice that I get freakin tired most of the evenings. Why? Do anyone have an answer? Yeah, mayb its Puase but I seriously doubt it. Penat giler. Seres. Usually a drive to Seremban would take 25 – 30 mins but now it takes like forever. Siap singgah RNR to just get some mandatory sleep.

Last Wednesday I nearly brushed with death when I accidentally slept while overtaking a lorry. Sesh. Just imagine waking in that brief sec just to manage to control my car back to safety. It’s like this adrenalin rushed up to both of my hands trying hard to control my car in the chaos. I stopped abruptly at the side of the highway and took like 15 minutes to reflect what ive had done. Syukur. If not I would have been on the 8pm news. Sesh…

To be honest, it’s kind of hard finding words or topic to write these pasts’ days. Though there’s many in my mind like birthdays, puasa, sms, marriage, interesting topic from my ym discussion and etc but it’s freaking hard to express them. Its like this mental block. Now finaly I got some weird urge and just typed away using my dad’s 9300. (no more broadband… its been disconnected due to the moving process to kj…. Kj for u banting psycho hehehe) Haa, writing bout moving, yep… we are in the process of moving. Finaly. I am so excited. There’s this tons of unwanted rubbish in my current Seremban house ready to be packed and disposed off. My parents are super selective on what items go and what’s not.

As for me, the only things I am going to take with me is my matrix setup pc and also all my dvd&games collection. Soon I would be auctioning off most of my super xtra large t-shirts and apparel and most probably on ebay or lelong.com. So if anyone of u guys reading know or wants to buy some genuine xxl sized Canterbury jersey, just give me a call and I would happily organize a viewing.

Talking bout our house, I can see my mum gleaming looking at her new kitchen. Sesh, I dunt know laa.. there’s something about women and their kitchen laa.. I just hope that with all the compartments and new kitchen appliances, her wonderful cooking would be that more wonderfully and exotic heheh. (We have an island gitu, whatever that means heheh). Tak kesah laa kan, as long I see her smile whenever we praise her for her exquisite but rather expensive taste in kitchens heheh.


Seriously dudes, picking colours for my room was hell. After 3 changes from Barley to apple green to white, I finally settled on a light orange zest. Dunno what to think no more. I hope it would blend with my future furniture. i am gonna post some of the surrounding pics in the near future. So that’s about it. Now am gonna prepare to visit my Kj home for the last touch up. Heheheh, mymymy typing on this 9300 is a rather weird. Hope u guys will enjoy ur weekend as I would k….

No comments: