Sunday, October 02, 2005

Kawin??

Huh what a busy weekend. First, sent my dad to Bangi for his usual game of golf, made my way back to Seremban and then sent my mum to her usual haji course at masjid as-syakirin near klcc. It was supposed to be a typical Sunday drive but today there was a little exception. The whole 20 minute drive from Seremban to KLCC, the word marriage and responsibilities just kept popping up. Sesh. I listened and was quiet the whole journey.

My mum talked about responsibilities that lie within a marriage, the whole lot. How or why my mum talked about it is another mystery altogether. Until now I don’t know what triggered the topic, but one thing I am sure that I was glad the topic was raised-up by my mum. Listening to her point of view was really a revelation. Being a man surely bears humongous responsibilities.

My mum talked bout the reason why there are so many divorce cases amongst the “baby boomers” generations. Simply put that these divorce couples just don’t understand the core or foundation of any marriage bonding. It’s just not only the akad. It involves understanding, extremely high toleration or gives & takes between husband and wife.

Now I can clearly see the sacrifices made by either gender to experience a wonderful and successful marriage. For all these years, I’ve always taken simple things and thoughts for granted but now after the thorough preaching’s by my mum heheh, my current understanding for any human relationship especially marriage has been heighten to another level. I just hope I can utilize all the new info i gathered during the 20 minutes to better use in the near future.

Ishh, ngantuk heheh I continue later aa k? Kuman from Seremban (jj) signing off...

p/s: another marriage tips for husband & wifey outhere... try asking for forgiveness everyday for any reason (if u dont have one... make one laa) from our spouse heheh... It'll do wonders, seriously....

No comments: