Friday, October 28, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin

Just got back from a 2 days super ultra boring course on troubleshooting a/c systems in Armada, PJ. The only thing good and jolly about the course is the fact that its damn near to my kj house heheh and the activities ended 4.30pm precisely everyday hehe.

So its been quite sometime since my last post. The past a few week was a blast. Someone new in my life. Somebody that gives new meaning to my life. Its been an emotional roller coaster ride. Never felt weird and happy like this before. I hope that this "thingy" would end as i hope and pray it would be..

Apart from that, its kinda, nope.. its boring living on your own. I mean, my parents and both of my lil sis and bro went performing their Umrah and somethings like sahur by ur completely self really really doesnt feels quite right. Its used to be crazy and noisy but having ur sahur with urself is completely different. The eerie feeling... I missed them laaa..

Enough off depressing and boring stuff. I just want to wish all bloggers, readers and to all my frens a very Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.

No comments: