Thursday, October 20, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home. After months of constant traveling, every day bickering with the contractor, changes here, there, constant wall hacking and hundreds of rectifications, our new house is I would say 98% completed. Now comes the ultra important stage for any project manager would have to endure….. The finishing stages. I tell you kan, ko buat laa project rm1 million, 10 mill ker, 100 mill ker just nak lebih2, but if u fail the finishing stage, then u fail the whole project.

It’s a totally relaxing feeling. The fact that our house is near to all who/what importants to me is totally soothing. Gasing, UM? It’s like a 10 min drive away. OU? KLCC? Heheh all the places we used to have this stupid-regret-penat- feeling when ever we are the way back to Sremban is currently non existent. Dunno bout u guys out there but I definitely feel lucky and bless for having this opportunity. Heheh I think pics would be more self explanatory right? Heheheh.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Heheh, so last Tuesday my dad made a very last minute plan to organize some kenduri for umrah and with the short amount of time we had, I have to say that the kenduri was a success although the imam didn’t come because of some personal matters. I arrived kinda late with the food ordered far far away…. Anyways, the gasingers did manage to come and here are the pics of us in action…..

No comments: