Wednesday, December 21, 2005

FEAR ME MUAHAAHAHAHAHA

FEAR
First Encounter Assault Recon
http://www.sierra.com/product.do?gamePlatformId=1833

It’s the 2005 game of the year. I got a hold of a copy last night from a close friend. Before this I was hearing rumors and also read rave reviews bout this game and to tell you the truth, my obsession with computer games has since deteriorate after halflife 2 was published early last year. Half life2 after years of waiting somehow came out as a disappointment for me. FEAR totally restored my faith in fps game.

SHIT. Now I definitely know why FEAR received the game of the year award.

Graphics?. Drop Dead Gorgeous. Out of this world clarity, psychics and the smoothness (walaaaaau…)….

Sound?. Eeeeerieeeeeee, pair it with a an EAX 2.0 enabled soundcard + 7.1 surround speakers with dimmed lighting at 4 am in the morning and u will definitely HEAR what FEAR is all about heheeheh.

Gameplay?. I was totally immersed into the game just after a few minutes of intro and playing time… Its gonna be a wonderful, eeerrieee, psycho roller coaster ride. Strapped my seatbelts on and pray that I won’t loose it heheheh.

Brilliant is the word I chose to describe it.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Fear me muahahaahahahah, but seriously dudes, fear that girl laaa huhu

I was scared shitless with many surprises lurking in every corner of the game. The ambience, the psychotic sound sends chills over my spine. “That girl”--- Huhuuhu cuak seh. I was like pumping lead into any moving object in the game.

Sesh, now I am gonna stop raving about FEAR. This is a must-play (hehehe) game to all game freaks outhere. FEAR is waiting FOR YOU. It’s gonna be a long weekend I reckon. I pity my neighbour. Somehow I felt that last night opps morning, (played till 4am) was tooo loud, hehehe

So until THE END or I reached 99% completion of FEAR, kuman…..sshhh hehehe

No comments: