Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Malasnyer....

Long since my last posts. Now I’m currently wondering what I did these past few weeks. Sesh, seriously missed my bloggie though yesterday the net was a lil f**c*ed up heheh. Now it’s ok but still I’m too lost for words. What should I write? It seems that there too many topics in mind but still I am trying hard to express them in words. Happy? Yes I am happy.

The sole reason I had this blog is to write my diet and exercise adventure but now its look like it’s more filled with my current life n bullshits rather than these so called adventure. For your info, I just can’t trim down anymore. It seems that 77kg is the max weight I can achieve. I even tried to double or even tripled my effort but to no avail. I truly had arrived at the my weight plateau point.

What should I do?

Ish, mmg malas giler nak tulis, so after this, I’m gonna take deep breaths and write all about last week for my own personal amusement hehehehe.. till tomorrow, chalo huhuhu





No comments: