Thursday, December 22, 2005

Terluper siut...

How careless I could be? Yesterday after arriving home from work, I decided to get rid of all the unwanted stuff from my car when suddenly I realized something. Shit. Not again. Sesh, wohoooo, how time pasts me by. Give it a rather closer inspection just to make sure. Then I felt this sudden rush of “syukur”…

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
My road tax was past due for 3 months!

Expired on September 1st 2005 and I’ve like visited semenanjung Malaysia during all this time. Melaka to Perak. Just imagine if anything would have happen? Mati katak woooo. With no coverage what so ever. A drive on my car now would be an offence. Freakingly weird. How come eh? As for now, I am getting my road tax and insurance renewed and am hoping that all of the process would be completed by this coming Friday! Waaa I really need my car laaa.. Okay dude, gonna sort this matter out! Peace!

No comments: