Thursday, November 25, 2004

Best best best...

Penat.....just got back from klia from a site visit to Kuantan. Selalunyer working trip like this is usually the norm for my everyday working life but 2day there's an exception that needs to be out in this blog of mine heheeheh. Okie dokie heheheh... i've been travelling like 14 to 15 times alredy using our trusty MAS Airlines. Usualy the economy class right smack in the middle, where the seating arrangement fits a large person like me ie, cause there's only 2 seats each side compared to 3 on any other ordinary row. Hehhehe... and typicaly b4 takeoff i always and i mean always ask for a belt extender cause sadly enough for me, the typical seat belt doesnt fit me (not in the business class okay!! heheh). But 2day was a very different story altogether... sat nicely while i asked the cute stewardess (stone, imagine someone heheheh) for my belt extender....i fiddled with my seat belt when something imaginable happened hehehe the seat belt fits like a charm!!!! hahahahah there's even like 4-5 cm clearence hahahah...then the cute stewardess came with my "history" extender
and politely i told her:

kuman: "kak, takyah laa extender tuh, muat laaaa, mayb pose kot!! " hehehehe ( pose + months
of cardio exercise) huhuhuhuh

cute stewardess : "ok dik...(and she called me dik???)" hahahahahah


heheh fits like a charm...


soothing...

Huhuhu, im like really happy man.. now the seat belt fits huhuhu.. i even took a pic (thats how happy i am!!!!), imagine what else could happen if i continue my daily rountine heheheh. Fantasizing of owning my own dockers and levi's 501 jeans. Walllauu,but thats a loooong way to go and i hope someday all my dream would become reality hahaahaha, anyways, thats all for2day, penatlaa nak tido k chiow!!! .. looking forward to board MAS in the near future heheh..

No comments: