Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Yeeeehaaa ESOK KEJE!!!!!

Wooohoooooo tomorrow's work!!! after days of holydaying and long nights of hardcore gaming,
it all comes to esok.................dang, now i gotta muster all the strength and mood to go to work tomorrow. And i know usualy the first day sucks..and sucks big time. I think most of my friends havestarted working like last week but luckily for me my annual leave from my comp seems plenty hehehe. But what can i say bout this time of cuti-cuti malaysia other than im super satisfied!!! hahaah finished The need for speed 2 underground and i think im in the middle of half life2, watched all the long lists of dvd longed for a while and also manage to dl gigs of tv shows during the holiday...U guys ever heard bout LOST? the latest CBS TV series? damn best huhuh not to mention CSI LV, NY and MIAMI,GG girls, etc eh Jerry, ever wonder to open a Malaysian franchaise?? CSI - KL?? heheheh confirm power than gerak-gerak khas hahahaha.

And now the biggest problem that i'll face is how to wake up early?? Every day during cuti i failed to wake up at 7 am (except raya day laa).The late gaming and dvd watching did contribute to this voidable(btulka?? heheh) problem. Thank god its the school holiday heheh. Confirm jalan tak jam and promises a more speedier journey to the office. Baju keje pun tak sempat gosok laie ishish, tension gak, kaluler den ader org gaji mayb senang skit. But that's my life. My mum doesnt trust these maids and the years of painful experience of having a maid realy left a good impression to my life. Hehehe, by not having a maid me and my bro and lil sis sort of learnt everyday life and kinda could cope with any problems arrises. We all can cook and do all the daily chres ie washing the dishes, clothes, cleaning our house heheheh. That's the positive thing u get when there's no extra help hehehe. Plus my ma is close to her retirement and will have lots of time to dedicate to our lovely home hehehe. That time i can ask her help pressing my work clothes right? heheheh. Can't wait heheh..But first thing first, i got to meditate and muster all the mood and strength just to go work tomorrow....so guys c ya tomollow heheheh...

No comments: