Sunday, February 13, 2005

Monday Blues

finaly, the dreaded day heheh Sunday, the last day of the holiday for months to come (no more public holiday till April, and the mood seems to be slum. Talk about Monday blues... at this moment also im feeling like shit. Feels like theres no air, feeling sleepy to the max and wondering whats tomorrow gonna be like. Ishishsih,sedih sial heheh. The only good thing bout this is that im staying back at gasing where i can resume my fav daily routine which is playing tennis huh. Other than that, its all typical boring life yep..

my life.. wondering what things that could spice up my life..... emmmm, demn its gonna take me a while but eventually ill come out with an answer.(maybe getting a gf would be a good idea after all..heheh). And guys, today i went shopping for X-L Size T-Shirts heheh.. yep, now the 2XL or 5XL T-Shirt i bought from Canterburry or on my holiday trip to Aussie is just to BIG for me... heheh. And my weight count for today is 106kg heheheh.. Somebody gonna loose big time heheheh. Okler, nak siap2 balik KL. N

No comments: