Friday, February 18, 2005

A week gone by...

Not a bad week afterall.. Heheh at first i was a lil worried what this week gonna be like, boss mengamuk ker, got more work load ker, my ptd test result kluar ker but, nothing heheh.. i mean nothing that could harm me in any way (emotional ker physical ker..) happened. heheheh selamat..syukur hehehe...btw im listening lagu aku yang paling aku suke hahahah...best giler siut roxette thus the lyrics here..(thank you mandorm for this wonderful winamp plugin heheeh)

Listen To Your Heart
Roxette

I know there's something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.

Chorus:
Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.
Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

Chorus:
And there are voices that want to be heard.
So much to mention but you can't find the words.
The scent of magic, the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind.

perghh dgr lagu nih time-time sejuk dan hening really makes me smile hahah..cam flashback siut..time sekolah menengah dulu, uni days and back. Seriously laa missed the old days laaa...anyways, its alredy friday and wondering what to do on this weekend..takder idea laa... movies? no interesting show, shopping? Done that, hated that heheh, ideas please?? _if got pls msg me or call me will ya?) ehehe ok dude, got some errands to do so enjoy ur weekend k…

No comments: