Monday, February 21, 2005

Your Opinion Is My Opinion, Boss!! Hehehe

Already Monday huhuh, seriously, time flies by in an instant! At one time I was on a super wonderful Friday evening punching out of my work, then the next thing I know I’m back working on a super boring miserable Monday morning. So what did u all do on your weekends? Bet most of u went to the MAS Fair at the mines right? Super dirt cheap return tickets to almost most of my future holiday destination. I had a good laugh today when I read the MAS ad (the Star) heheh...Your opinion is my opinion, boss? You’re always right, Boss??( – Please slip 9 days b4 submitting your leave - )hahaha - siap ader cara nak gunekan tuh , damn funny. Creative sial.

Luckily for me, taking my leave is not that a big problem compared to most of my friends hehe. No need to beg, wipe my bosses ass off or etc, I just need to apply 1 or 2 weeks b4 and confirm, ill be going cuti2 malaysia heheh. Anyways, we already got plans for our next travel and I hope and pray to god that all will go as planned. About my exercise and diet program, emmm... I think I am like stuck with 106kg... its like when I was at 117kg, demn hard to loose weight. I’ll step up my effort and with time I hope to reach 100kg middle of next month!!..so thats all for this boring Monday morning... until next time, chiow!

No comments: