Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Car for sale!!!!

Okler, officialy this week is my bad luck week! If involved with an accident with a motorcycle last Monday night wasnt enuff, today i had a demn-stupid-avoidable accident with my general manager's car! Shit! His new car cukup! Perdana baru! Fuck giler! At first i was speechless and my body temp rose up dramatically!. I was sweating and breathing hard after realizing what just happened! How stupid and careless i could be? Shit! And to top it all off, there were scores of pple from the near by mamak and restoran just rushed to see what happened. Mati aku seres...

Ran inside my office and braced my self n went up straight menghadap my gm MrX . The whole time i think i was mumbling and sweating uncontrolably (ader ayat nih??) Sesh... sedih sial.

Me: " Morning Mr. X, i have one bad news to tell you......, I just hit your car!!. (TEKAK AKU KERING SIAL TIME NIH), (pausing and waiting for an answer.....)"

Mr.X: "Come again? You hit my car? What???, (shit aku serious takut time nih) How did it happen?"

Me: "ermmm... ermm it was plainly my stupid mistake sir, (he just passed through and running to see his car" (damn,,,... mati siul)

Mr.X: "Aiyoohh, how come can hit one?? There's this 1 metre gap but still u manage to hit my car ooo"

Me: "ermm, ermm i was reversing my car cause the bumper is too close to the tiles infront, and i reverse with only 1 feet in the accelerator, (mampos aku...)"

Mr. X: " Yadadaydaydaydaydaydaydadaydya....."

Me: (i just stood there and receive all the "road advice" from my gm)

Me again: " Mr. X, can i repair ur car? or atleast give me the bill? please....."

Mr. X: "No laaa, this is a company car, you just be carefull in the future, its not with me im worried about but its with the other driver out there... You should be more focus!!"

Me: " yes, its totaly my fault, i have a lot in my mind right now..... (the usual stuff laa sorry, admit my mistakes, promise to not park near to his car, and right now feeling damn miserable..)"

Huh!! Felt like i just had a heart attack! Freakin stupid! How can i hit a car thats soooooo far2 away laa? After that embarassing incident, one of our company project manager ajak aku bfast n minum to loosen up.... He told me that i should sell the car because tak serasi what ever that means.... He then further explains that this were all simple small signs b4 the BIG one. Shit, NOW IM SCARED LAA...

but looking on what ive went through this 2 - 3 weeks makes me believe part of his story laa.. it seems that bad luck since last month. Mayb aku kene mandi bunge kot? or mayb buat kenduri tolak bala. Ermmmmm camner eh? Anyways, im gonna try to focus more on my driving and pray to god ill survive the week. ohh b4 i forgot,

HONDA CIVIC 1.7 YEAR 2001 PRISTINE CONDITION === 70 K, anyone?? heheheh

No comments: