Monday, August 15, 2005

My week, Last week hehehe

Before Pic Hehehe

Waaaah, long time no post one. Shite, last week was one buzy weekend. With all the happenings, the haze, UM's Convocation Week, and my favorite, UIA's midterm exam week! Freakin full. So lets start from last Monday, nothing usual except for the ultra boring monday blues i've experienced every week since i've started working. The fact that few of my frens would celebrating their convocation day this comin Thursday jer yg keeps me sumehow happy. I clearly remembered the "trouble" i went through just to celebrate this special week last year! (Convocation week + New launching of DOOM 3 is just one hell of a push to get any1 off for a week!, last year laaa.


And to tell u a secret, hehehe its a year since i started my diet & weight reduction program. One full year! It feels like just yesterday jer. I am gonna post a b4 an after pic when i go home today. Last year i was 143kg and currently I am 78kg and still havent reached my goal! Lets see what another year would be like. So Tuesday also was like any other Tuesday except i just applied for 2 days leave this Thrusday n friday kononnyer nak study mid term.

After Pic Heeheh

Wednesday. I went to Shah Alams Fire Station concerning one of my comp current projects and thats when I realized that the "Haze" was going to b a big ass problem for Malaysia. Shah Alam that day was heavily covered with haze! Visibility was almost 200m! Hohoho.. super siut, like the Stephen Kings movie tuh, The Fog where the neighbouring town that was engulf by this weird fog would be somehow infested with zombies and weird happenings! Takut woo ceriter tuh.

Thursday! Yes, the day! My day started with TP bringing one full sets of breakfast to gasing which included low fat yogurts, dunkin donuts, and some oranges. After that heartfull breakfast, we (me, Stone and Tp) went to search for convo bouquet flowers for our close frens who graduated this year! Met jack, Pullah along the way and off we went to UM. That day would b perfect if not for the demn haze!!! Thousand's of people gathered in close proximity with hand full of them ligthing their cigie doesnt help either. I was suffocating. Shite giler. Took hundreds of pic (gigam kan?). Anyways, congratulations to shidee, ajak, roy, sudu, sim, and to all who graduated this year!!! Best siut convo week! Next year were gonna celebrate the Masters clan plak hehehe.

Having spent Thursday with my frens without opening a single book, i thought Friday is da day, the day that i would consume all 1 1/2 months of accounts and management data in this thick skull of mine but nooooo... half way through the first chapter ive received a call:

ayah : "Hello, ayah on the way to kj nak tengok rumah. **** datang okay?"

Me : " Ermm, ermm, ermm, (thinking of logic excuse on a FRIDAY morning) ok laaa.. jumper kat saner"

Pong pong pong, yessszzaa... 2 days wasted on doing nothing (study laa). The outing with my family was enjoyable though. Hehehe. My dad sense sumething bothering me sumehow gave me a super duper nasihat. It was sumething like,

"Kalau family matters ker, u just got to pray harder n doa bebanyak sebab god will always there to help"

Camtuh la lebih kurang, so i just kept the miserable feeling inside n enjoyed more with my family heheh. I just pasrah and hoped for the best. Haaa and my new home in kj is like 75% completed. Tak sabar giler ok? So that Friday night i finaly started studying for my mid term scheduled Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

Browsed through and continued the next morning up to 2 pm. Prepared for the worst and prayed n wished that the q i can sumehow answer. Insyaallah, after the last paper of accounts yesterday i can say that i did pretty good considering the short amount of time dedicated on each subject. Plus the lecturer was very helpful. Alhamdullillah. Went back to gasing after the accounts paper, met frens and had a satisfying lunch at Nasi Kandar Zainol (our original sponsor for the weekends!!!).

After zainol when i think its clear to go straight back to sremban, i received another phone call from my dad who requested me to fetch him at Starfield golf cousre near Mantin there, wohohoho jauh sih, giler bab, but after a chit chat, one of his fren agreed to send him all way back to sg besi and was i relieved! Super duper jalan siul! Fetch my dad, regroup with all my family in Kj and went for another round of inspection to me nearly comleted house! It was sort like a rain test, to see ader bocor tak sebab they just completed fitting the roof tiles.

Anyways, mmg lege giler hujan smalam! The haze sumehow affected my mood laa for this week! Rase nak marah and lonely jer! Haaa and the mid term also. Luckily and bless to Allah that ive succeded going through all without any serious deep emotional scarring hehehe (poyo giler). Haaa lamer tak menulis and this is what would happen if i got the time and the mood to write! Takmo habis2. Anyways is alredy Monday and i hope u guys would enjoy ur monday as i am right now!! Nooooot hehehe. So untill next time, adios, aloha ohoi....

p/s: I'm gonna post the b4 n after pic soon hehehheheh

No comments: