Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How did i miss it la?

Must be my lamest Merdeka to date heheh. Celebrating Merdeka eve with my family is the norm but every single one in my family snoring away close to midnight is totaly shocking! Demn, I was wide awake at about 11.20pm, the last time i checked my watch but suddenly i doze off to heaven and woke up at 4 am in the morning and watching the 7 of us sprawled at our living hall seems funy, heheeh. Like amistad gitu, klaka hehehe. Ish, what happened laa la night? Mayb the BORING merdeka concert kot? Seriously for me kan, last night concert was B O R I N G! Dunno what went wrong. Issit the artist lineup? Or mayb Rosham Nor? Menyesal tak go for Sremban Fireworks last night, but knowing the traffic hell i opt to enjoy Merdeka night from my comfort of my trusted tube hehe. Yeah, mayb too comfort kot (emm seriously) ... heheh.

So how was your Merdeka Day? Where did u all celebrate? What did u all do laa? Last year we had a round of karaoke at Ampang Park and barely saw the aftermath of the fireworks held at KLCC. Its also been a year Keng and some of our close fren left for uk to further their masters and I personaly missed u guys hahahah. Balik cepat wei!! Hohohoh. My day was typical - a run in the morn, bfast, watered the plants, etc. Haa the only exciting thing we did was picking our color scheme for our new home today. Apart from that.. everything's normal. Now as i type, I'm wondering bout tomorrow. Working day ler pulak... Okler dudes, seriously blurr right now, Just wanna wish MALAYSIA a very happy Independence Day!

No comments: