Monday, August 08, 2005

Casa Impian

What a full and memorable Sunday! The so called boring, relaxed Sunday turns out to be a hectic family day! Wohoooo.. Yep, yesterday was my family day! All 8 of us excluding my bro but including elly, my lil bro's gf went on a wild shopping spree for our new home in kj. The objective was to finalize our own room interior ie our own furniture la heheh. The first shop we went was IKEA. Damn giler, jem to the max with people! It was their annual sale and making decision was super tough! I was half way through my to-buy list when finaly my dad decided that this was not the right moment and time to buy n i was like wuaaaaa... Takperlaa, went to The Curve, had our evening snack in Coffee Bean + cakes from secret recipe and usha Sony latest shop. I tell u, those new 50" wega tv's is a must-buy for our new home. Took half an hour to convince my dad's that the tv is "the one" when finaly he jotted something in his diary.. heheh (yes!!!... soon,)

So we went to like 5 mega furniture shop in lembah klang but we finaly choose Perabot Dunia as our main sponsor for our rooms. Luckily laa baru2 nih i watched Casa Impian hohoho (superb u, for decorating ideas!!). It gave me some new ideas and insights on how my future room should be in terms of the lighting, furniture placing and the overall ambience of the room. So, finaly after awhile, i chose this dark-brown-bedroom set + big ass-sliding-full length mirror-organizable-wardrobe-, hotel type furniture that i think would complement my white+apple green interior hehehe. Wuhuuu, i might pick ID for a part time job if all goes well heheh. So the same goes for all my bro and my lovely lil sis. We had a blast joking around, discussing what if?, would it go with our room color?, muat tak?, the arrangements? etc. But one thing i always respected and untill now cant duplicate is the negotiation skill of my father la.. He's one demn tough nego'r. Kesian wei that amoi. One thing u should know bout my dad's is when he is committed to a pricekan, he will pursue that price untill he/she agrees. Demn, we were all like... emmm what ilmu laa bapak kiter pakai nih?? Superb siut. Heheh, all in a days workla as my dad's usually put it.

Sronok siut today! Tak kesah penat ker ngantuk ker its worth it. It definetely kept my mind from all the bullshits and freakin incidents that bestowed upon me last week! (heheh bombastic tak stone ayat aku?? hahahahah). Worth every sec. As for now, im gonna prepare a sketch and plan for the arrangement that best suit my NO-WINDOW room heheh. So untill the next Casa Impian, me kuman, signing off heheheheh.

No comments: