Friday, August 26, 2005

Ermm i have a q..

Ermm its long since i write bout my diet n weight reduction program. Ermm... i think i have a serious problem dude. It seems that i've reached my plateau point laaa.. Everything and anything i do just doesnt make any difference anymore. I even step up my activities, prolong my running time, but the end result is still the same. I'm static at 78kg! Sesh, its entering the 4th week and still no decrease! Camner eh? My goal is 70. Can anyone help? Is this normal eh? Calculated my bmi and its still in the 30+ region which for me is still obese. Demn.. a friend of mine told me that i have to replace my fat loss with muscle mass whatever that means.. ermm

Another q dudes, have u ever felt that the things you do actualy have no meaning at all? Its like this stupid feeling that ur life is worthless? I've been troubled for sometime that the fact that im 25, close to 30 but still my life is no where near to my objectives and goals. Now i frequently awake in the middle of the night with these sort of questions just wizzhing through. U guys ever experienced it? issit normal ka? Or its just me? Waaaa... feel like crying also hohoho. Life was way far better 5, 10 years back. Atleast we got some guideline to follow and etc. Ape2 pun, i hope is just a "life phase" and pray to god that ill b stabil and better as time passes by. Okey frens, got friday prayer to go and just want to wish u all a happy weekdays... enjoy

No comments: