Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Full Steam Ahead

Well, its look like my hand is like 80% functional and healed huhu. Now i can type with both hands thus doubling the speed of my typing capability n shortening the time taken to finish this entry heheh. I just can imagine my doc face if he knew what i've been doing this past 2 - 3 days heheh. On this magnificent evening, i succesfully ran 5km without wearing my handband. I ran 40 minutes straight!! its a demn good achievement i would say. B4 this, it was on an increment like 5, 10, 15, 20,... all through 40 minutes. These 2 weeks rest totaly healed my body in and out. Heheh, patah tangan nih ader hikmah dier i tell u. And these are one of many visible hikmah i choose to aknowledge heheh.

I'll be posting my weight count soon and i'll be focusing to tackle 80kg within the next 3 weeks ahead. And tomorrow i'll be visiting um and mayb i say mayb gonna have a run through heheh. Demn, i'll mayb gonna swing some tennis ball also. This time i swear im gonna b much more carefull. So thats all ive planned for tommorow. Chiow n see yer all in um.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Heheheh reached the 80 ish kg marker heheheheheeheh......

No comments: