Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Morning

Ok, I finaly got some weird urge to write on this wonderful Sunday morning. I'm gonna write about my typical Sunday morning heheh. Although we have our own room kan, still we manage to sleep infront of the tv like everyday... heheh, best wei, the wooden carpet my mom bought from Sarawak somehow feels very cool heheh, with some layers of comforters, pop in a dvd then walllaaa out to slumber land heeheh....

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
waaaa what a mess...

n sleeping at the hall comes with it own pro's n cons heheh. Subuh awal giler. My dad would wake us up like in 5.30 am. (week days laa kan...) Ngantuk giler but its worth it, i sumehow like it laaa. Then comes my mum plak (anyways.. happy mothers day to all mothers out there..... ).

" Dah kemas - kemas, lipat balik comforter tuh", "Kemas balik cd cd tuh menyemak jer" (for the sake of this entry, all the cleaning process would start after 10am heheheh)


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
my fav stationary bic heheheh

Heheheh, awal2 subuh kene dah hohoho. suke2. After subuh i would hit on my stationary bike n do like 1 hr on it. I usually ride it like for 30km heheheh. In the mean time, my mum would prepare our breakfast and my dad would read the papers. And after my cardio, i'll go to my fav spot on earth, , my desktop, check all my dl's, emails n etc. kekadang layan short movies ker things like that, read blogs, write blogs, edit comments etc hehheeh.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
My fav place on earth hohoho.....

Then b4 our breakfast, we all took turn to weight ourself n boast or blagak to each other heheheh. Everyone of us. Excluding my mum laaa.. hehehe Bapak aku seres kerek. 90kg, takyah maintain mkn pun cantuh jer weight dier.... tension plak hohoho. My bro weights 82kg n i sumehow can imagine when i reach the 80kg mark... okler tuh. n during our breakfast, my mum would initiate sume hard-to-imagine topics like todays lhdn-the workings, why the deb (dasar ekonomi baru) was a total disaster n my dad being defensive n full of idea would give his opinion. Aku ngan adik2 aku just like emmm "Whatever,..... asalkan depa bahagia hehehe". I can't imagine when our parents retire nanti hohohoh sure kecoh satu umah.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Bfast... lempeng, sambal ikan bilis and nasi goreng.... pergh complete meal for the day.

And during bfast, my dad would lay out the plan for the entire day. Today its look like were gonna visit my bro at mrsm kkb n my grandma in rawang. Sesh, jauh laaa penat giler, dahler tgn patah hohhohhoho-- any of that reason would not work on my dad. Its kinda scary to like second guess or object my dads word laa.. a lil secret, i broke my hand after my dad called n requested me to send him to klia the next morning... I simply said i can't. Wallaaa... feel the wrath of my dads heheheh... bahaye siut. heheheh. But i think its just me laa... i just can't simply say no to my mum n dad.. the guilt feeling tuh susah nak hilang... Now tgh prepare nak go to kkb.. till the next Sunday, bye dudes....

No comments: