Sunday, May 15, 2005

My Superwoman hehehe

Last night was kinda emotional. I can see tears in their faces. My mum stood strong and delivered her final speech. Finaly after 29 years serving the teaching service, my mum was celebrated in a grand farewell majlis held by her school (Sek. Men. Labu) in Alson Klana, Nilai. I felt demn proud and at the same time i was feeling kinda sad knowing that my mum's gonna retire. It felt weird wei. The thought of her not working anymore feels kinda strange. No more hustle bustle or the mayhem of my mom preparing to work, no more feeling worried whether she arrive or not at her school, nadaa. All my life, up till now i kinda enjoyed to see my mum working. Her dedication and working ethcis simply amazes me. She really loves teaching. Not that she teaches back then (this past 10 years laa), she was a HM but the management skills involved in her work, meeting ppl organizing events, she enjoyed all of that.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
My mum....demn proud of her


A lil fact that i know bout my mums career. She hip - hopped 16 schools b4 ending her career in SMKLabu. Teaches BI, BM, Pengajian AM, Sejarah, n stopped when she got promoted to HM in 1995. Wrote STPM papers and had been with the Examination Board since 2000. The farthest and deadly school she attended was in Serting Hilir Complex, when we were in Bahau, ns. The road to that school was like 70km in the middle of nowhere, demn treacherous n super duper dangerous. (imagine being stopped by a tiger in the middle of nowhere??) heheh. So what i can conclude from her 29 years of teaching experience is... u got to have the demn dedication n strong will power to dwell in this profession.

Now she's retired. Huh, i hope i have 3/4 of her will power and dedication when it comes to work. I'm demn proud of her. Nuff said. Today is the first day of her retirement. She'd alredy organized the kitchen. Tuh baru satu hari! Imagine whatelse she can do with the time she has. hehehe. She is really my superwoman hehehe.

No comments: