Wednesday, May 18, 2005

SALE??

Ish, its that time again. I hit a bump laaa.. waaa, though its alredy 1 week+, theres no sign of decreasing of weight heheh. I've stepped up my regime doing 2hrs of cardio every day still no changes. Sesh, somehow i kinda feel frustrated. Based on my pass experience, these bump actually will take like 2 or 3 weeks and i really dunt know why. I think its somehow our body ways to familiarize with sudden changes. Anyways, i'll continue my program till the end no question bout it. Emm wei, any1 outhere wanna go running with me aaa? Pullah? Anyone? hehehhe. Kinda bored running alone. I might find meself a mp3 player laa.. What's it feel like running with music?? Mayb i'll get an Mac shuffle. Or mayb a sony latest mp3 players.. cute giler!! hehehe.. suggestions are welcome wei.

Finaly all good things must come to an end heheh. My long 3 weeks holiday is alredy over. I'll resume my work this Friday and the first thing i noticed is that next Monday is a holiday!!!! Talk bout timming eheheheh. Demn, a day off on a Monday? heheheh heaven wei. Hope we all will do sumething worth wild that Monday. I'm currently getting ready to hit KL this morning. The first stop i'll make is ISETAN, KLCC heheh. I heard theres some mega sale going down there. Might as well use my last 2 days wisely dunt u think? heheh. Gonna shop for some clothes, pants and mayb go lunching with my dear friend Stone. Best wei, finaly im cured 100% internaly and externaly. Its like been given the chance to restart ur life and do it all over. After completing my weight target, i'll focus on my career. Ive been wanting to change jobs for a long time now. 2 - 3 interview i went wIth no luck. Shit. Susah cari keje nih wei hehehe. That's life. Mayb living with no important commitment is the culprit. Yealaaa, i'm definately in my comfort zone right now. Ish.. Okler. first thing first. KL, here i come.....tennis too heheheh

No comments: