Friday, May 20, 2005

TGIF!!!

My first day of work. Boring as i expected. Nothing changed. Its the regular works. Arrived at office, waited for my friends, head out to our fav mamak restaurant (al-azwath) and had bfast. Bfast i've been longing for 3 straight weeks. Capati besar. Emmm sedap wei. Then shortly after entering my messy work cubicle, i got summon to my gm office.

"Ish apehal laa mr.tan panggil pagi2 nih, hehehe"

All sorts of scenario was playing in this thick skull of mine. Am I getting fired? (Heheeh this one tak logic but it really did pass through my mind) A new task? What?

As i prepare for the worst, suddenly i felt a pat on my back. It was one of our company project managers. He was baffled on why i didnt came to the office for quite some time. Aik?? Didnt our company clerk noticed everyone?? Damn, shit. No wonder all my the messy files and memos left scattered around my desk. They dunt know. It took awhile to explain and he was so amazed on the fact that i broke my arm playing tennis!! Hehehe... tennis bahaye jugak wei. On the way to my gm office, i pass all my mc forms and sign some admin related stuff.

Finaly met mr. tan and the first think he did was commenting on my new appearance!! Hahahaha, never thought after a year plus he noticed my changes!!. Demn, i was somehow happy and terkejut laa hehehe. He even asked how i manage to do it. The first 20 minutes i spent telling him my so called secret hahahah. He was carefully listening that i can tell you. Sesh, then after that we came to more important matter. Mmg pandai laa my admin department. Serious shit pandai. There are ppl that dunt know about my absent!! My supervisor plak konon2 bz hehehe. So its like a chain reaction event. My work didnt get passed to anyone, demn plenty memos on my desk and suddenly got more work this morning! Memang mati laaa.. i acted like i was serious hearing every detail my gm had to tell although my mind was far off wondering....

i bought the star and started to browse their classified section. I even logged on to jobstreet.com and checked my impending interview calls with no luck. Man, i got to get out of this shit hole laaa.. demn fast!!

No comments: