Thursday, November 24, 2005

2005 Open House

The open house was a blast! Sesh, never thought the turn up would be like that night! It’s like a mini Banting-Um-5th-Sdar-Friends reunion all jumbled up together. It was nice meeting long lost MIA friends and being able to catch up and seeing happy faces was definitely priceless. Thanks for coming and I am sorry I wasn’t able to attend to u all, ehem ehem ramai gler okay hehehehe sorry sesangat!!

Thanks to the catering company who did a splendid job on organizing and providing the magnificent foods and beverage. Langat Catering’s the name heheh. For more contact info u guys can leave me a msg (free advertisement tuh….). Anyways, I just want to say how blessed and lucky I am laaaa.. Seriously dude and dudes hehe (ader ker ntah ayat nih) You really made my 25 years existence meaningful and I hope that this friendship would continue till the day I die hehehe (super poyo but I mean it heheheh). So until the next open house, enjoy the night’s pic…

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I'm blessed to have known each every one of you ehehehe.. serious wei

p/s: Heheheh I’m a sucker for picasa’s collage pictures right now….

No comments: