Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Power siut heheheh

I am one proud brother. My Siti got 5A’s for her UPSR and right now I am feeling quite guilty and happy at the same time. Jahat gler suit aku. Knowing her carefree attitude, things like watching anime dvd till 3 – 4 am in the morning, reading love novels rather than upsr books at the brink of upsr itself, hanging out with her friends and etc, senang ceriter selamba tahap cipan laa kan, I personally thought she has neglected her studies n chose to terima seadanya.. hehehehe

But today (opps last night), she has proved me wrong… she definitely got that brilliance inherited by us brothers hehehe.. that kind of “smart” if u will laa. The kind that upsr and pmr takder halnyer hehehehe. Haaaaaa… 5a’s huhu, now what we got to do is to find one good deserving school for her to develop her knowledge and to quench her fascination towards the Japanese language…. Ermmm any ideas? Tkc?, stf? Hehehehe me personally I chose the later hohoho…

No comments: