Friday, November 18, 2005

Missed You...

Huh, just got back from training on lift and escalator design in KL. Missed my blogie and decided to scribble something on it. Something funny happened during my journey from klcc to station university but unfortunately I didn’t have my phone cable with me so I’ll post those pics at a later time. Geli buleh tak? Heheh, just imagine seing some gayish action being displayed right in front of u? Heheh, klaka n geli at the same time. Susah nak terangkan n yep, pictures speaks louder than words heheeh ( ye ker?? )

Ish, oklay.. gonna get ready for Affie’s open housie, till next time, buhbye n have a blast weekend will ya? heheheh

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Serius weh, the man on the left nih mmg saiko... siap makan rambut mamat on the right tuh...

No comments: