Saturday, March 26, 2005

Double Trouble huhuhu

Had an interesting conversation with my parents last night. .We talked mainly on my current diet program and generaly my life.For the life part, biaselaa, biler nak beli rumah, biler nak kawin and q like that laa kan..As for my diet program, i've told them thatI've finaly hit the double digit weight mark!! huhuh. Took my weight count yesterday n it was 99.6kg!!.They were kinda speechless at first hahahahah. I've remembered the first day i told my parents that im gonna change my life style n seriously reduce my weight. At first, they were sceptical (yealaa u too if u know how many times i've tried n failed miserably).

They were sceptical but still they gave me hope and morale support (and also financial support = buying the bicycle machine is not that cheap oooo). My mum would prepare fat free dishes for me for the first 2 - 3 month of my diet program. That really helped. I've reduce my rice intake (at first it was hell) but after the 3rd month my body lost the urge to eat rice laa.. now i eat rice on kendurikawin or any special occasions. I've stopped drinking soda's and all canned drinks and stick to my all time fav drink = air suam.Hohoh, it did wonders man.

Seriously dude, without my parents, i dunt think i would make up to this point. They believed in me when all hope seems to fade away,like when i've stuck at 117kg for a looong time n still my dad keeps on encouraging me and slamberjer made a bet with me, a bet that i won last night! What i remembered laa kan what my dad said to me:


Dad: "Kalau **** dapat sampai 100kg, ayah bg rm**** utk tukar semuer baju2 lame ****"


Yehaaa! Atlast, finaly huhuhu. I wont have any problem changing all my wordrobe heheh. Gonna hold on till ive reach 80 or maybe 75kg n im gonna have the biggest shopping spree of my entire life heheheh. Im also thinking of inviting my close friend for some makan2 to celebrate my double digit weight laa... what do u think eh? ehehe.. Logik tak? or celebrate when ive reach my ultimate goal? = 70kg? Tak kesah laaa.. eitherway im still gonna have the makan2 just the time jer tak confirm. And last night was also funny. My mum took out some of my dad's current long sleeve shirts and blazers for me to try it on. And they all fit flawlessly heheeh. Demn man. i just realized that i wont have to buy any working attire for atleast the next 10 or 20 years heheh. My dad's being gov officer with a huge collection of tie's, blazers and long sleeve shirts contributed to my later conclusion huhuhu.Walaaawei, my options are endless.

So now, what is left for me to do is to refresh and set a new target that is 90kg and strive for
it. hehehe.Thinking back of all the hardship and trouble ive force myself to endure all the past 6month makes me smile hehehe. You seriously wont know your limit till u force it on urself. Im just glad that all my hardwork is not wasted and shown its benefits. Oklaaa, its raining here sremban n im kinda sleepy n tired hehehe. Ill try updating soon. Have a wonderful Sunday n chiow!!

p/s: A very happy birthday to Affy, sorry laa, cant celebrate it with u laaa, family matters k. (btw Ade celebration ker ?? hehehe)

No comments: