Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday evening...

Heya guys. Its another wonderful Friday evening. Its like 2hr from freedom hehe.. So what r u guys doing this weekend? I have like a plan alredy. This evening confirm i'll be watching a movie and mayb shop for a new casual shoe afterwards. Emmm what brand should i look for eh? I was eyeing on those Timberland's but recently all their new model seems tak menarik lansung.. for me laa..Pening2. Anyhow i got all the advice i need from my trusted gasingers friend n with the likes of Jack, todd, affy, popo.. i can assure u that i'll get what i want tonight heheh.

Tomorrow, i'll be visiting my lil bro at MRSM Kuala Kubu and mayb check on my granny on the way. (She's living in Rawang with my auntie..) So Sunday confirm i'll have a nice and uninterrupted ( btulka spelling??) day of rest heheh,.. so there dudes, i have all my weekend planned out alredy.. do u?? huhu.. anyways, njoy ur weekends n see u next week!!

No comments: