Sunday, March 13, 2005

Mayday! Mayday!

As usual took my weight count today. What a surprise hehehe... its 102.4kg!! Took 2 - 3 count just to confirm it. I even took pic of my digital weight counter n use it as my wallpaper at home heheheh, Skit lagi 100kg huhuh.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
See, i myself cant believe this!! Huhuhuhu

I went searching for my side mirror today. Huh, demn hard to find my car model for replacement. Called Honda last Friday and they told me that its like rm900 altogether (painting included) n i was like wtf??? RM 900 for only a side mirror. Man, they must be joking laa. So, now after refusing the Honda offer, im asking if people out there who happened to come across a half cut or the side mirror itself to give me a msg. Mayb we can make out a deal huhuhh. btw my model is the Honda Civic Year 2000 - 2001 (correct me if im wrong laa)


p/s: they didnt show SEPET in GSC Seremban (demn!!!) but we (my lil bro n lovely sis) had a good time watching Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Yuhuu Violet n Sunny r soooo cuteeee!!!! huhuhuhuu

No comments: