Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Marriage??

Had an interesting chat with one of my lady friend today. The fav topic for today i reckon huhu. Marriage, damn a word that seriously sends uncomfortable signals to my deepest part of my brain hehehe. When? Where? Who? Why? (My fav...). These are all the 4w that immediately pop into mind when the word marriage passes through this thick skull of mine. Huih, n one of the hardest q that till now i dunt have the answers. Sesh, pnat ooo. My mum dah cam tanye lebih2 dah. She even did took some xtreme measures (try match making laa)

"Eh, kau nih biler nak kawin", "adik-adik ko semuer dah ade teman, ko tuh biler??"

"Ko nak tau anak auntie x belah sedare ko tuh dah bertunang"

Wohoo..luckily my dad, rileks jer..and countered my mum with:

"Perempuan kat dunia nih banyak, ko sabar dan pilih baik2" huhuhu --- seriously my dad's a savior hahaha.

One of my favorite quotes from my dad concerning relationship is:

"Kalau dier tak nak kat ko jangan susah-susah, banyak lagi perempuan kat malaysia nih "

and the weirdest one. I say its weird cause it came from nowhere. mayb he think i had multiple breakup kot hahaha.. i laugh whenever i think bout that day heheh. At that time we were discussing bout my lil bro relationship (n i think he's gonna get marry first laaa) n my pa just potong n said those words to me heheheh..seriously man, terkejut beruk aku hahaha,.. btw did i told u that my father is the coolest man alive? hehehe. I still play PS2 lawan golf with my dad up to 1am n he plays my PSP too huhuhu

But talking bout marriage laa kan, for me, kalau dah ade jodoh kan, so tak kemane laa tuh.. Just the place n time jer we got to determine by our self hehehe.Plus, i love searching presents for my friends wedding hehe. Its kind like my new hobby for this year. So anyone fancy a BIG wedding present, do send me ur wedding invitation card k? ehehehehanyways, takperla, time will tell n eventually everybody will be getting married kan? heheh except yg mmg taknak tuh i cant do anything bout it laa. So untill the next wedding reception, adios and n....

No comments: