Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Wonderful Monday Morning

Emm yesterday was my payday and i have an interesting story that i would like to share. Yesterday's Mondays is not like any regular Monday where i would prep up for our weekly meetings and hoped to god theres no any funny site visits and etc. Its like an official Sunday (for me laa) working day hehe meaning that all my bosses from the comp director to my fav supervisor aka Project Manager was not around!!! Some of them are on their AL, EL and most of them are attending a major meeting in Perlis heheh. Demn, u should have seen the big smile on my face that morning.

Then at breakfast (i usualy have my bfast at Al-Azwath a mamak stall behind our office), one of my friends uttered this exact words to me:

"Eh Bob, ko pakai long sleeves ker short??"

and the whole table (there were 4 of us) burst into uncontrolable laughter... i was like babi nyer mamat nih .... cis...(i was wearing short sleeves, but because of my recent diet and cardio program that left me like 40kg lighter..thus making the shirt super big for me n resulted like im wearing long sleeves laaa!!!...) perghh susah nyer nak xplain!! hahah..so that morning, been failing to concentrate on my work, i finaly decided to go buy and change all my wordrobe heheh (Hari gaji aaaa, best best).. called a nearby friend and went to Campbell, KL..all on a Magnificient Monday working day hehehe. Arrive there and went to a familiar kedai when the tokey kedai looks amaze hehe. Seriously laa, i've known this tokay for quite some times now and he really looked amazed.

All this months of cardio and simple diets really paid off laa that monday huhu... my shirts from a 5xl size shrunk to 2xl n xl and my seluar heeh get ready for this... from a 48 to a 42!! Hahahahah. b4 this Im like waiting to hit 100kg b4 changing my shirts and slacks but the ridiculously big seluar n baju are really getting on my nerve so ... thats the story for today heheheh...i had a complete change of my working clothes and slacks heheheeh....stay tuned for the 80kg complete change plak heheheh...

n btw wnyone knows whats the biggest size for a levi's?? heheeh gona set my target n get one of those hahahah...

No comments: