Saturday, March 19, 2005

My first official concert..huhuhu

My first official concert ever... huih!! It was super exhilarating. All what I dream it to be. All that I imagine it to be. Worth every rm182 for the tickets (although getting the most expensive tickets wouldn’t make any diff at the middle and end of the show... hehehe). The venue was cool for me, the crowd - SIMPLY superb. Cool intreactions with the performers and its all for a good cause. The Forces of Nature concert. Yep.. i went there, felt the ambience and experienced a quite new and unique thing yesterday heehe. To tell you the truth, I really didn’t want to go (concert, wild party, disco, ---- is seriously not my "thing", but a good seduction (racun aaa) from a good friend plus it was really for a good cause) made me succumb to temptation hehe, so there goes my rm182.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Happy faces hehehe

So being me, and luckily Fridays was the official e-learning day (kursus naik pangkat ooo heheh) for my company and that seriously gave me a head start for the day. After finishing the course around 3.30pm I went back to gasing and manage to jog (huih.. slamat..) and did some exercizes at the um gym while waiting for jack, affy n haizal to come. Prepared awhile n after 7.10 we were off to stadium Puta Bukit Jalil. Arrived around 7.30pm and met Stone,n took a whole lot of pic in front of the venue (a fotopages must see hehe) b4 finaly entering the stadium. Our seats were located at the right upper deck of the arena and its quite faaaaarrrr from the main stage but still recognizable (luckily there were the big screen projectors).

Lauren Hill was the first artist to takeup stage (btulka??) Then our local artist such as inuendo, Annuar zain, dayang nurfaizah(laa sedih giler..skit jer part dier hehe), Sheila Majid (my fav) took the stage n seriously I was impressed!! Damn, sedap giler heheh especialy the lagu jauh-zainal abidin tuh.. perghhh meremang bulu roma tuh hehehe.In between shows, forces of nature ambassadors such as Michele Yeoh, Jacky Chan, took time to explain the whole purpose of the concert and urge ppl to lend a helping hand for the tsunami victims.

Huhhuu, the crowd went totally crazy with the likes of Boyz2Men, Wyclef, Backstreet boys, Black eyed peas. But seriously laa dude, i never imagined that I would like seeing Backstreet boys real life here in Malaysia??? hehehehe bestt oooo, plus they sang a new song from their upcoming new album scheduled to be released this June heheheh.. See, first hand dapat dgr tuh.. (Me and Stone predict this song will become a hit) heheh… the only lyric that got stuck in my mind is “ Incomplete….heheheh”. Dang, tak rugi sial hahahaahah. demn demn demn, huhuh BESTTTTT HAHAHAHAHA.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
BSB Live in Malaysia eheheheheh

I personaly liked wyclef jean way to get the crowd banging their asses off the ground. The whole "Ok Malaysia.... put up your lighter. Or even put up our handphones up" perghhh lawa sial... Damn, the lighting effect, like magic oooo huhuhu..

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Sweeeeeet….

Jack and affy went totaly crazy when Boyz2Men performed. Huuhuhu. Klaka sial, kene rasuk duh. They were like LALAALALALAL. Then Erin came and invited us to venture to the unknown heheh. So slambe we all turun to the more expensive seating seats n slamber jer entered to the rm500 plus seats heaeheehehe.. its totaly worth it. Wooohooo, you could feel (SERIOUSLY FEEL BEB) the sound passing through you.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
with erin, best seats ever heheheh

I sat quietly during the whole bsb and black eyed peas performance cause I was damn tired n sleepy (its like 1.30 am dah) n finally Black eyed peas ended the show with their kick-ass show. Respect laaa these international artist nih. It’s almost close to 2am but they were still energetic and gave their best performance. Sesh, memang berbaloi my rm182, just I wished we had less expensive tickets hehehe (still leh masuk gak the rm500+ seating area heheh).

So that’s it. We had a really great night!! Although it was a lil tiring (7 hours of excitement hheeh) it definitely worth it. I’m actually looking forward for any interesting concert in the near future.

P/s: took my weight count : 101.3kg hehehehhe

No comments: