Monday, September 06, 2004

Alamanda

Alamanda....the new Putrajaya landmark - sort of megamall laa, went yesterday with my dad and mum..n guest what did we bought??? hahahah a assortments of exercise machine from fitness concept hihihi. The funny part was the testing part, perggh my dad tested all the exercise on those machine b4 buying themhihihi, klaka siut tgk bapak aku struggle hahahah...berpeluh² gilerbab, but tak kesah laa asalkan my dad bahagie... Now after 50+ finaly my dad got a lil worried bout his health and my mum's...(my dad plays golf what..also good for health one). It's also like a bonus for me personaly cause know i can even do my workout at home hahaha, continuos 7 days a week, without any interruptions. Cant wait to hit the court today, damn my hands r itchy to swing some tennis ball huhu, and although im not that of a pro player, days of playing will eventualy make me a better player.

Btw, alamanda is surely a cool place to hang out. I'm hoping that there will be gsc or some tgv, easy to watch movie lorr... Damn fancy the design and there's this shop..emm haa archipelego, damn classy laaa. U can know whether the goods r pricey just from the exterior n the interior of the shop, n even my sis merajuk cause my dad wont buy her a dress..(its rm900 man!! super
mahal, baik masuk asb haahahaha) n thats just my sis, my mom?? hahah. But seriously talking laa, would u buy a dress for rm900?,Shit, the dress also looks like some incomplete project..sigh, damn mati aaa kalu future wife aku camtuh hahahah. So guys n gals reading, any thoughts?? huhuuh. Would u burn a third of ur income monthly just to look elegant or rather weird?? hahah

No comments: