Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My Addiction

Quick reminder - 6th September 2004, did 40 minutes of continuos exercise on the bike.

Eh guys, played doom3 already?? me finished already hahah, damn cant wait for hl2 (half life2) to be released.. sial aaa got 6 serial numbers for hl2 pun tak gune, tunggu giler laa lamer (although dl'ded hl2)..n yes im a game freak. i'm also a tech freak hahah, i could say that all my digital gadgets are up to date huhu n my latest hardware is the ATI X800XT PE, presumebly the fastest, meanest, craziest 3d card that money could buy hahahah...seriously its damn fast, compared to my previous 9800xt. I remembered when i played my first computer game, it was wolfenstein from id software. To think bout those huge pixels flying across my old com monitor once realy made me laugh.. hahah, who could imagine years after that, we could produce picture perfect, superb graphic, ridiculous memory consuming games??

For me Doom 3 really revolutionized and set the bar for game production companies. the graphics and surround sounds really make the game comes alive, there's even 2 or 3 times i was scared shitless out of my com chair cause those zombie's or monsters hahaha the only - thing about all these is the games min requirement, and its the perfect excuse for ppl like me ehem ehem to invest more on the latest hardware huhu, but common laa kan, we also got our own hobbies n interests right? n mine is pc n im very in to it hahah (maybe will change once got someone special hahah), i know some of my friends spend thousands on wodrobe hahaha esp shoes hihiihi.. currently playing FFXI for Final Fantasy 11, sampai 11 dah, giler sequel tahap max.. nih sumer ayun nyer psl laa... dulu main sebelum keje, but takut addicted i stopped playing n hide the installation cd kat almari, skrg dah install balik, confirm weekend tido kol 5 pg nyer... its a waste laaaa, my previous character lvl 30 already, damn .. now have to start al over again...but its worth it laa, got to know ppl from all over the world n coorperate together to kill some baddass monsters hahahah (never tried allying b4??, hows aaa?) ffxi really defines ONLINE GAMING huh..

i'm hoping that my addiction to games would not fade away due time, i see many of my friends stopped from playing games cause they think depa dah tue, giler ker main game? cari rezeki leh tak? huhuh, yelah for me, keje keje gak, main main gak k...btw here's my regular source on games updated daily for ur info hihihi...

My daily game digest info


2 comments:

reef said...

even though i could only understand like 75% of your post, i myself just finished doom 3. what's fantastic about the engine is how scalable it is - people can actually have a decent 30fps experience on a minimum requirement system. my system is upper mid range and i run it on high quality for 60fps, occassionally dipping down into the 40's during fights. i'm just waiting for some more mods to come out.

Kuman said...

yep..more mods...imagine cs stail game using doom3 engine? hahahah, the thought of that only makes me shivers hahahaha