Thursday, September 16, 2004

A memorable journey to KLIA

Arghhh what a hectic day, (also a memorable day hihih). Today I have a meeting in Kota Bahru, Kelantan and supposedly my flight was on the 10.15am. Woke up early bout 7am (thinking to do some 30-40 minutes exercise on the bike hehe) but encountered some problem when my mom’s purse went MIA. After searching like 40 minutes n some lectures from my mum bout life’s hardship (that I don’t understand? – She lost the purse? Not me). Finally found the purse under her blanket perghh, and after some lecture, my mum finally went to work.

8.15am – Finally doing my workout when after about 9am I realized that I’m LATE! Breeze through shower and after a while; hit the road at 9.15am. That’s the first time I actually felt that I’m gonna miss the flight. Damn, my project manager gonna grill me, duk sremban pun lambat! Mampos aku…Throughout the journey I worked out logical excuses while cursing the ppl in front of me (FAST LANE = >120km buleh tak? shit aaaa). And manage to arrive parked precisely at 9.50am. Lari-lari anak to the boarding gate when suddenly my eyes caught on someone familiar…..No, It can’t be, I said to myself….yealaaa, Linda AF laaaa hahahah, in that exact moment my hands reached for my digicam and without 2nd thought I approach her and introduced myself hihi:

Aku : “Excuse me, U ni Linda AF ker?? (heheheh, seriously in a gemuruh manner)

Linda: ”Ya, kenape?“

Aku : “No lah just, I selalu tengok AF2 dan U nih kire favourite I gak. (Especially bile u nyanyi lagu Panti Asuhan = dalam hati nih, hehehe)”

Linda: “Oh ye ke…(Luper laaa aper dier cakap)

Aku: Boleh bergambar? (hehehe, seriously my work mate’s will be pretty damn jealous of me tomorrow hahahaha)

Linda: Okeee ( heheheheh)



That’s my highlight for today. Heheh, mampos aaa flight lepas ker aper ker, dapat salam dan berbual ngan Linda pun ok laaa. But surely she’s super peramah and took time to know me better heheheh (not that will have a big impact on my life,), asking me where’s my destination, what business that I do and so on, so Linda if ur reading this, I really appreciate it and would like to wish u all the best on ur long singing or even acting carrier in the future.

MAS, I thought they practiced ISO standards, but what the fuct; my flight was delayed till 10.50am and finally left the ground approximately 11am. Seriously wasted my concentration, my fuel (speeding over 200km/h), and my energy just to arrive at the airport b4 10.15am. Hehheehe, but after thinking bout it, maybe its just my sheer of good luck and coincidence that I personally was able to meet with an AF2 runner up heheh, so its all good. Okler guys, penat laaaa, tomorrow got to prepare report so adios guys..c u this weekend.

2 comments:

Patrick Starfish said...

uhuk poyo! uhuk minat AF! uhuk!

The Narrator said...

oi sial...sempat amik gambar ngan linda. shit shit. bengang nih....