Tuesday, September 21, 2004

MATTA

Last Saturday I went to the MATTA Fair held at the PWTC with a couple of my friends. Hehehe, after years of talking shit and doing nothing, finally we took the initiative to actually “plan” our vacation in the near future. If there’s no obstacle or like the malay saying “Kalau takde aral melintang”, our plan to visit UK and maybe Europe may become a reality heheh. Just thinking bout that makes me wanna smile and jump a plane hihihii, best best. Now the greatest challenge faced is to set our vacation date. That, I think would require further discussion with all involved mostly Gasingers. I’m so fuckin excited. Imagine visiting a foreign place without ur parents? I know I haven’t, and it’s the first for me really (without my family laaa kui kui kui).

The 2nd obstacle to my dream would be the budget. Discussed with my pa and concluded that I would need at least 1000 pound just to be on the safe side. Damn, that’s like RM7000!!! Super banyak dude!, not ti mention the ticket price!!. I hope we can really squirm on the food (I know I can hheheheh) and hopefully the accommodation would be free (bertuah kalu dapat free). Plus, after giving it a thought, our planned departure date would be on the May or April 2005 and that would give us approx 5months to prepare mentally, physically and financially hehehhe. So guys or gals, start saving now! And for a self reminder, there should be a plane ticket fair happening this February so take note!!

So what did I miss? Blur blur….got work aaa dang, bye c y all laterz,…

No comments: